Tuesday, June 6, 2017

'Snatched' out of the lake!

Psalms 91,11 says... For he shall give his angels charge over thee, lest at any time, thou dash thy foot against a stone. Thats the only way that I can explain me and my sister, 10 and 12 years old, chest deep in lake water, a few feet from the dock, were instantly able to 'hit the dock a running' when we heard a splash and saw a water moccasin poisonous snake swimming for us, I sware I don't remember wading towards the dock, climbing up the ladder to the dock, just instantly being on the dock, with my legs in a running stride, both me and my sister.

When I and my sister alerted the 'adults' in the family, the snake was sunning itself on our dock.

We had vacationed at that cabin on the lake many years and never had a close brush with a moccasin but after that we took cautions.

No comments:

Post a Comment