Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Divine Hair Style!

All I remember Thinking is..."Lord, I guess I'm going to your house, with my hair looking like hell". On this Sunday, my natural wave was doing its own thing, one side turning up, another side turning down. To better control it I used hairspray, only to have it get sticky. I was having the 'mother' of all 'bad hair days', outside was a downpour of rain.

My ride arrived and I raced for the car, as fast as I could, and likewise from the church parking lot into the church.

As I walked in, the greeter stated how well my hair looked, and I thought she was just trying to be nice, but shortly after another person remarked "Wow! who did your hair?"

By this time, I was looking for a mirror. and went to the ladies room. My hair was perfect, the wave continued around my head, not a hair out of place, not a space between any two strands, absolutely perfect!

It reminded me of the large flock of birds that swoop and dive and change directions, all as if they were one bird, without ever crashing into each other, nor any bird going the wrong way, they too are perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment